Officially, it's a repertoire. But after the first drink, we call them tunes.
Dennis Elmer pre-selects songs that will complement your unique event. After consultation with the event planner, his program may include:
- Sing-along, because it's all about your guests
- High energy dance, because it's all about the dancers
- Technical dance. Let's cha-cha, rhumba, waltz, swing, ballroom, nightclub.
- Line dance, because there's a leader in every audience
- Pop, because bubble gum is good for the psyche
- Contemporary country, because the lyrics are meaningful
- Classic rock, because everybody remembers the hits
- Classic country, ditto classic rock
- Novelty (Let's have fun with the lyrics)
- Blues, because all of us have roots
- R&B. Elmer's roots are white skin and blue eyes, but he makes it work.
- Rap. ABSOLUTELY NOT.